Playcraft Sport Foosball Table
You really get what you pay for with the Playcraft Sport Foosball Table which is affordable, aesthetically engaging, and lightweight. This product is recommended most for kids and rookie players of the game. You can do better though in terms of quality and durability. Most users complain about the hassle and delays encountered while setting up the table that took relatively 2 hours. For a price of $199, you cannot expect longevity and expanded durability from this table but this is a good training and recreational table for kids and adults alike who would want to jump into the foosball bandwagon for a price that won’t leave you shortchanged.
Playcraft Folding Leg
Playcraft has been synonymous for providing gameplay that gives a bang for your buck. The company has merged innovation with high quality workmanship in producing top-of-the-line foosball game tables, pool tables and accessories that are designed for commercial and home use. Playcraft has been in and around for more than two decades in providing products that zero in on durability and value.
This is available in different models such as the standard design with the leveler as well as with the folding legs option and 3-in-1 combo pool and air hockey convertible version. This is made portable and lightweight as the folding legs option allows you to save space by folding the legs up when you are not using it.
Sport Foosball Table Features
- Fused leg panel design including leg spanners on every side
- The interactive crowd and soccer field graphics for all 3 models of the Playcraft Sport Foosball Table
- Made out of MDF construction
- Leg levelers are chrome-plated for easy adjustment of the height
- Includes 3 foosballs
- Robust chromium steel rods integrated with slide bearings to enable smooth rotation and fast lateral movements
- Internal ball retrieval can be done at each goal
- Corners are made from sturdy ABS plastic material
- Incorporates internal ball retrieval for each goal
- Ball serving entry cups are installed on both sides of the table to provide convenience to players
- Comes with plastic manual slide scorers placed at each goal
- Dimensions: 48″L x 24″W x 31″H
- Material: Medium-Density Fiberboard
- Type: Game Room Table
- Design: Free Standing
- Weight: 63 lbs.
- Available Colors: Black and Red
- Board Thickness: 5/8”
- Warranty: 90 days
- Rods: Chromium Steel
- Manufacturer: China
Playcraft Sport Foosball Table Pros
- Inexpensive. This is certainly a plus factor for the Playcraft Sport Foosball Table. You get to but this foosball table without breaking the bank. Priced at only $199 as featured on Amazon, this gives you optimal purchasing power. Compared to other gaming tables, the Playcraft Sport Foosball table is a way cheaper alternative to the expensive ones especially if you are on a tight budget. This really gives more value to your money.
- Kid-Friendly. The size and height of the Playcraft
SportFoosball Table isvery ideal for kids who are into table soccer. This is especially recommended for kids who age ranges from 7 to 13+ as well as for newbies who are into casual gaming.
- The graphics are visually-engaging and is attractive especially for children. You also get to choose colors – red and blue. It features an interactive crowd and soccer field graphics package which are available for all 3 models of the Playcraft
- Space-Savvy. With its compact built, the Playcraft
SportFoosball Table is a space-saver because it is tailor-fit to smaller spaces.
- Lightweight. One advantage of lightweight game tables is that you have better mobility and you can easily take control of the game. The Playcraft Sport Foosball table is only 63 lbs. which falls relatively short compared to the standard weight of tournament tables that are set at 125 lbs; allowing more movement during tournament playoffs. Due to its lightweight feature, the table can be stored practically anywhere without cramming the place.
- Sturdy. With installed levelers, you can definitely level the playfield especially if you are dealing with uneven floor setup.
Playcraft Sport Foosball Table Cons
- Not built for longevity. It’s not as durable as its counterparts because of its thickness level. Most game tables are made of MDF which is a durable material but it varies in quality depending on the thickness of the material. The thicker the wood – the better. In this case, the Playcraft Sport Foosball Table has a thickness of only 5/8” which is a far cry from the higher end models which are at 1”. The durability factor is in queue as this could be susceptible to early wear and tear. In fact, the rods have been observed to bend and snap easily within a few days of use.
- Less stability. The Playcraft Sport Foosball Table is made lightweight at only 63 lbs. which is a bit low on the scale in comparison to other high-end versions which are at 125 lbs. This provides reduced stability to the foosball table.
- Smaller than Average. Most high-end tables have a standard full size dimension of 56L x 30W x 36H. However, the Playcraft Sport Foosball Table is only 48″L x 24″W x 31″H which is very small and makes it unfit for adult and experienced players who opt for larger tables. This is also a bit low in height for adults and would be better played by kids.
- Longer Assembly Time. Setting up the Playcraft Sport Foosball Table was tricky and took up much time than usual. It was challenging to assemble which took more than 2 hours and 2 adults to set up.
My Verdict: Playcraft
Sport Foosball Table – Bang For Your Buck
You really get what you pay for with the Playcraft
Specifically designed for recreational use, its compact design makes it easy and enjoyable for kids to use. This could
Most users complain about the hassle and delays encountered while setting up the table that took relatively 2 hours. For a price of $199, you cannot expect longevity and expanded durability from this table but this is a good training and recreational table for kids and adults alike who would want to jump into the foosball bandwagon for a price that won’t leave you shortchanged.